Why Network Marketing Makes the Best Business for Women
Are you dreading going back to work? Are you a stay at home mum looking for extra income?
Or maybe you’re young and eager, but can’t see a 9-to-5 office job getting you where you want to go and feel there must be a better way to make your living? The good news: There IS a better way, but it’s different than what you were taught. Let me explain.
After being home with my second baby for 6 months I was dreading going back to work. I got a taste of what it was like to own my time and…I wanted my baby! I quickly learned what I was missing, time I was never going to get back. I had to start juggling my work schedule for everything under the sun – because I was the mum. This is when I took a step back and realised…life is too short!!!
So I started searching – searching for something that would give me the entrepreneurial outlet I have always craved. I love being a mum, but I need a professional outlet where I can strive yet have the time to enjoy the simple pleasures of life. So I want to share with you what I found.
With the current state of the economy and technology replacing jobs, working from home is more practical than making the attempt to find a job. I found the PERFECT business for women. Network marketing and women = perfect match because we just do what we do best – network, solve problems and have a lot of fun doing it.
Now you may feel skeptical, I felt the exact same way, but what I found in doing my due-diligence was more companies will choose to use network marketing because it fits the New Economy.
People talk about “finding” their lives. The reality is, your life is not something you find – it’s something you create. Two years ago I choose to start creating my dream life. I made an educated decision to get started in a network marketing opportunity that linked my income to a commodity. At 30 years young, I was able to take a career break from my teaching job, having reached my ‘why’ – to own my time and be financially free for life! You should consider it.
Network Marketing Makes the Best Business for Women
- You can elevate your financial life.
- You receive all the benefits of traditional business ownership without the typical risks.
- You can condense a 30 year career into 3-5 years.
- You have a flexible schedule and more freedom to do the things we never seem to have enough time to do.
- You have incredible tax benefits.
- You’re doing work that is fulfilling and makes you happy.
- You can stop worrying about money.
- You work when you feel like working but you also play when you feel like playing. (Like when it is gorgeous outside)
- You get to spend a lot more time with the people who are important to you.
- You don’t have to report to anyone but yourself. (i.e. ask for time off ‘if’ it’s okay)
- You will touch many lives. There are so many people struggling in this world today. You can encourage their dreams and give them hope.
- You meet the most amazing people. You’ll never find a more passionate group of entrepreneurs in any other profession.
- You get paid for work you do one time. That is the power of residual monthly income.
- You can become financially free and create a legacy for your family.
Going for your financial dreams is no small feat, but I guarantee it will be the most rewarding choice you ever make. You cannot help but grow mentally, emotionally, and spiritually from your experiences on the achievement of your dream. But you get even more than that. Financial freedom is really well beyond financial. It is a woman free to be who she really is.
Sometimes we are so busy putting everyone else first – children, friends, husbands, parents, bosses – and playing so many different roles in life – mother, wife, daughter, entrepreneur, employee, sister – that we lose sight of who we really are and what we want in life. Don’t get trapped in the daily conundrum and lose sight of who you really are or what you want.
I encourage you to dream. I encourage you to educate yourself on network marketing and use it as the vehicle to build your dreams. Life isn’t about clocking in to make money, it’s about clocking out to make memories. This truly is the best business for women.
Please follow and like us:
Entrepreneur, kids, Network Marketing, Stay at home mum, Women